Thursday, June 8

Slowly...going...insane...

My brain is fuzzy. I'm picking fights with my husband, who's wonderful enough to understand that I don't really mean it, I'm just lashing out from the slowly mounting stress of being. Doesn't make me feel much better, though. I'm so bored. I sleep half the day from a lack of anything better to do. School can't happen fast enough. Hell, a change of scenery can't happen fast enough. One full day of hiking, that's all I need. Recharge my batteries and do some mental spring cleaning. I know I keep talking about how much I want to leave Florida, but I can't help it, it's the biggest thing on my mind right now. The rest of my day-to-day life is overshadowed by the fact that I'm here. It's easier not to think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the stress of just being"...so true. Never heard it put that way before, but I love it.

Unknown said...

Soon. You've been through worse. You've waited longer. The trees will be here for you.

You are just impatient, because you now know your potential and can't wait to get to it.

You will.

*hugs*
&