Thursday, November 9

To Heather, and beyond!

Want to put your name in a movie quote? I got some great ones:


When there's no more room in hell, the Heather will walk the earth. (Dawn of the Dead)

It's a Sicilian message. It means tonight Luca Brasi sleeps with the Heather. (The Godfather)

Heather, for lack of a better word, is good. (Wall Street)

I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this Heather. (Close Encounters of the Third Kind)

Listen to them. Children of the Heather. What music they make. (Dracula)

I want that Heather, not excuses. (Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back)

They don't throw their garbage away. They make it into Heather. (Annie Hall)

First rule of Heather Club is - you do not talk about Heather Club. (Fight Club)

Heather? We ain't got no Heather! We don't need no Heather! I don't have to show you any stinking Heather! (The Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Love means never having to say you're Heather. (Love Story)


I could go on, probably for days...and it works with any word, too!

"You had me at 'slapshot' "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I want that Heather, not excuses!"

Oh yeah, I'm such a Dark Lord of the Sith. Come to me, my Heather!

Bwahahahahahaha! *cough* *cough*

Damned respirator!

&

Defiantly Damned said...

This was fun! I got some pretty good quotes with my name as well. I love it!