Friday, May 16

Two years and counting...

I just realized I've had this blog now for just over two years, and I've written some pretty damn good posts. I'm going to have to try a little harder to stay on par, because I've also realized that I'm so wrapped up in my son that I hardly think about anything else that happens to me anymore. It would be nice to have the kind of clarity of thought I seemed to have in the past. So with that said, I intend to write a little more regularly, and on a slightly more diverse range of subjects...but not tonight, since it's after midnight and I should have gone to bed an hour and a half ago. Goodnight, all! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather! I am so glad that you have posted! I was hoping that you weren't done blogging :) Mr Dylan is such a sweet thing, he looks like a happy healthy baby, kudos to you! :) Its good to see you on the net again, I still check your site all time! I have taken a blogging "pause" but will be back at it soon :) Take Care!
Kristin