Thursday, July 13

Favorite Quote #2

I listened to Relentless today, and I think it's time to change my favorite quote.

Favorite Quote of the Moment:
Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To hear what it's all about perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather."
~Bill Hicks

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Ha. Good quote. We watched High Fidelity last night, and here's my favorite quote de jour:

"I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old and, frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains."